REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Where you guys staying? Haven't booked anything yet as holding out to see if get a ticket, but looks like that ain't happening ffs Everton, so need to just book as prices are high

We are staying at the Ibis in Basel, apparently its facing a decent priced Irish bar, and its 5 mins away from the Airport.

Where you guys staying? Haven't booked anything yet as holding out to see if get a ticket, but looks like that ain't happening ffs Everton, so need to just book as prices are high
You will have no problem getting a ticket in the away end as we have been allocated 5,000 and they will deffo go on general sale, just the club needs to get its finger out and make an announcement, Young a Boys announced our allocation two weeks ago !

You will have no problem getting a ticket in the away end as we have been allocated 5,000 and they will deffo go on general sale, just the club needs to get its finger out and make an announcement, Young a Boys announced our allocation two weeks ago !

5000 is a fair few tickets but don't think they will be on general sale for long. Club defo need to make an announcement soon though.

Same...going out of Stansted

Same here.

Looks like there's a few of us getting in to Basel on Thursday morning and needing to be back in Basel early Friday morning. Anyone looked into getting a minibus?

Same flight as you. I'm staying in Bern, as Basel was just expensive as, and i'd rather not be hanging round waiting to check my gear in.
First train leaves quite early, i think you're on my flight back too.

6pq0i9.jpg

Not a chance we'll sell 5000 tickets.
Get your hotel booked, the prices are going up all the time.
Doubled since I booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back