REACTION: Everton Draw BSC Young Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

We view our support through blue tinted specs, all english fans do. Other countries are as good if not better supported.
How come then you see lots of EL and even CL games on telly with massive empty and half empty sections in sight?

Just orderd 3 this morning for the upper. Anyone know how sales are going?
Was down there early afternoon. No one else there buying tickets. Plenty left, even for the Upper Tier. I got 4 seated together. Can't see us taking more than 3,000.

Was down there early afternoon. No one else there buying tickets. Plenty left, even for the Upper Tier. I got 4 seated together. Can't see us taking more than 3,000.

Well we have less than 500 for the lower, and lad at the box office told lad who got our tickets, it could sell out by early next week.

For all those that are contemplating whether to go or not, and have been put off by the cost of flights....check out Ryanair NOW!!
They have for some reason dropped prices to certain locations and Stansted to Basel is one of them. I'm not too happy as I paid just over £100 return going out on the Thursday morning.... However you can now get that same flight for a mere £70* return. The return being Friday morning. Really no reason to not get on it if you can find a shack to sleep in, as you wont have a problem getting a match ticket.

*Obviously they'll hike the price (allegedly) once a few start buying seats.

For those is Basel on Wed night. The bar on german border side , Ryans Bar is shut now. I know of people tanking up there as cheaper.

shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.