Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hinges on dcl staying fit to the end of the season for me. We looked ok defensively today which is a positive after fulham but f me we are garbo going forward. We somehow have to come up with two wins on the bounce these next two. A good point today on balance, but our situation is dire.

Out of our hands now which is what i was expecting with this team of losers tbh. Not even optimistic that we can win another game, we don't look capable.
Nah it's still in our hands at least as Leeds and Leicester both can't win on Tuesday. Guaranteed to be out the bottom 3 if we can beat Newcastle. Does look grim though.

Agreed. I was expecting a defeat today. I do think we are going down but that helps keep us alive. We will need a unexpected result to stay up imo. A freak result against Brighton or City. Right now it does not look like we have that in us. Having Douc back playing with DCL will help
We may do in the end, but in the other way it could be a big point, but i dont get these people who morning,noon and night and during every game act as though we are relegated, when quite clearly we are not and still have very good chance, despite having no forward basically all year, and we will have hopefully a few back Thursday - the very same people who moan after a game when we dont win despite saying for months we are already relegated lol

Could have been worse. Need Leicester to beat Leeds now.

Basically need Leeds and Forest to lose every remaining game and for us to some how get a win from no where.
Leeds is in free fall...cant defend for their lives. And their last 4 fixtures are difficult. We need to stay above saints and forest and stay in touch with leeds so that in the last 4 fixtures we are able to overtake them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back