Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our last fixtures........

Newcastle (H) - Point at best
Leicester (A) - Point at best
Brighton (A) - Guaranteed loss
Man City (H) - Guaranteed loss
Wolves (A) - Point at best
Bournemouth (H) - best chance of win but likely be relegated by this game.

5 points at best, total 33, nowhere near enough.

This club is gone unless we pick up some unexpected wins, which we very rarely get.... Honestly I can see us not winning any of our last games.
That’s actually possibly 6 but yeah don’t think 34 would do it

The goals aren’t there

I can’t see us getting more than 1 point from our next 4 games. Newcastle, Leicester, Man City and Brighton.

That means we either need to pull off a shock result or beat both Wolves and Bournemouth in the last 2.

Today really was a must win.

What difference does that make to us? Both of those can and probably will go down.
You said they are showing great fighting spirit and we aren't. They ain't.

Think we will get a result Thursday night at Goodison. But most importantly, we need a result at Leicester. I think Leicester will beat Leeds. If we get 2 points that could see us go ahead of Leeds. And I think Bournemouth will beat Leeds next weekend.

I have to say, and this is not a nice thing to say, but if we do get relegated it’s not before time, outside of the historic escapes, you can’t be one of the worst teams in the league, for two years running, sell your best player, not bring in a striker, yet again change manager and expect to stay in it. Worse still things look that bleak at the minute, even if we stay up I fear and expect we are going to be in the same position next year once again fighting it (even if nothing comes of the PL investigation)

Haha. Some logic that 🤣
LoL, not sure why people don't get it. It could only be in our own hands if we were above the relegation zone. Cannot possibly be when we are in it and all on level games. We have to do better than the other teams do which we currently aren't doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back