Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t see us getting more than 1 point from our next 4 games. Newcastle, Leicester, Man City and Brighton.

That means we either need to pull off a shock result or beat both Wolves and Bournemouth in the last 2.

Today really was a must win.
When did Southampton or forest last win a game?

What difference does that make to us? Both of those can and probably will go down.

Looking at it from Leeds down I think every side has 2 winnable games, we have 3. Everything aside I think the Leicester game is probably the most important we've had in decades, whoever wins stays up, whoever loses goes down.
Winnable which we won’t win, because we can’t score. To be honest if I was Dyche I’d put 11 defensive minded players on the pitch and play hoof ball (four centr backs across the back etc) because no other way will get us the points

Our last fixtures........

Newcastle (H) - Point at best
Leicester (A) - Point at best
Brighton (A) - Guaranteed loss
Man City (H) - Guaranteed loss
Wolves (A) - Point at best
Bournemouth (H) - best chance of win but likely be relegated by this game.

5 points at best, total 33, nowhere near enough.

This club is gone unless we pick up some unexpected wins, which we very rarely get.... Honestly I can see us not winning any of our last games.

I can’t see us getting more than 1 point from our next 4 games. Newcastle, Leicester, Man City and Brighton.

That means we either need to pull off a shock result or beat both Wolves and Bournemouth in the last 2.

Today really was a must win.

What difference does that make to us? Both of those can and probably will go down.
If we only get 1 point from the next four we aren’t staying up.

Nah it's still in our hands at least as Leeds and Leicester both can't win on Tuesday. Guaranteed to be out the bottom 3 if we can beat Newcastle. Does look grim though.
Nah it cannot possibly be in our own hands when we are 3rd from bottom with a 9 goal worse goal difference simply because if we lose all our games then we are down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back