Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@everton1953 if you don’t have the confidence to engage in a sensible discussion because you feel maybe intellectually inferior, that’s fine, no need to resort to childish reactions…let your nurse know that your allotted time on the internet has expired

I doubt we'll get above 17th again.

I dont think we've got another win in us.
We have a good chance with doucoure and Onana back in the squad since they are what’s holding the team together.

Again our fan base ruined the club shouts for lampard were the worst in the history of the club and I called it in earlier posts that we were going to slowly drown under Dyche.

Not to mention the fans feeing sympathy for another hyped fraud manager lampard after he left this crosses the line and surely we deserve relegation. Not sure what’s with the obsession of English managers. Look at the top of the table I don’t see any there. Delusional fans.

Time will tell ln Dyche but not giving him any new players to work with means I cant really question his decision making too much right now with the dross that's left here.

We’ve played 12 games under Dyche and not scored in 5 of them which were against Liverpool (a), Arsenal (a), United (a), Villa (h) and Palace (a). Every other games we’ve scored and when you consider there was one off the line against Villa as well we could have easily broken the duck there.

It’s a myth we don’t score. We don’t score many but it’s not like we’re going loads of games in a row without scoring.

Lowest scorers in the entire football league but ‘it’s a myth we don’t score’ 😂

The hope a few weeks ago was that Palace would find some form, beat Leicester, Southampton and Leeds for us, then just hope we could grab something from our own trip there, and that's what happened. I know the Leicester result has gone against us but I don't understand the degree of gloom now.
Because we are incapable of winning a game and helping ourselves

We have a good chance with doucoure and Onana back in the squad since they are what’s holding the team together.

Again our fan base ruined the club shouts for lampard were the worst in the history of the club and I called it in earlier posts that we were going to slowly drown under Dyche.

Not to mention the fans feeing sympathy for another hyped fraud manager lampard after he left this crosses the line and surely we deserve relegation. Not sure what’s with the obsession of English managers. Look at the top of the table I don’t see any there. Delusional fans.
oh let’s blame the fans shout i see.

you weapon

If Lampard was fired before the January window and we weren't in a financial mess...we'd be okay IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back