Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If it's so guaranteed, go and stick a bet on!

Neither relegation or survival is guaranteed. Whoever does go down, will likely do so by a very fine margin.

We remain in the same relegation fight that we have been in all season.

It's definitely still in our hands. If we do stay up I can't wait to mock all the doomsters who have had us down for ages. It will be fun for a while. Rather that than the alternative which is facing up to the last year at the old ground playing where I started in Div 2.
They have had us relegated for months now, will just spend all summer moaning about our next relegation next season, if we do manage to surive this year😂

It isn’t really though is it? Part one is already done for them, they now have part 2 in a Leeds team who can’t buy a point and can’t defend, and then us at their place for part 3. Hardly fantasy land to think they’ll win their next two is it?

I didn’t say it was “fantasy land”, did I ?

It is not likely that Leicester are going to win three games in a row. They won today due to a stupid pen given away by the Wolves keeper. You’re acting like they put in a great performance.

Team Points
Leeds 34
Leicester 31
Everton 31
Nottingham Forest 29
Southampton 27

I've done some pack of a fag packets score predictions and sadly the outcome was that it may all end in misery with Leicester staying up on goal difference... :oops:

They have had us relegated for months now, will just spend all summer moaning about our next relegation next season, if we do manage to surive this year😂

Hard to be positive though isn't it. In the bottom 3 with 6 games to go. This just one season after a promise we wouldn't be in the position again.

Yeah we might stay up and we all hope and pray we do, but it could swing either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back