Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Merson thinks we have enough to stay up. Wow.

tarkowski had a bit of a pop at our forward players. ”got quality, need to do more”
He actually predicted us to go down not long ago (Weeks ago), and was one of the rare people when Bourenmouth looked dead and buried to say he thought they would be safe, which at the point he said it looked totally stupid lol

Leicester winning today and us only drawing means that it's the first day that I thought me might actually drop

Either Leicester or Leeds in 18th have been our best chance of escape for a while now

Not all to do with dropping into the relegation zone today but I just have a horrible feeling about how this is going to play out.

Where are the goals actually going to come from?

If we get relegated. Dyche and Maupay need to go. The hoof ball tactic doesn’t work we aren’t producing and we should go in the market for Bielsa and rebuild top to bottom or else will end up with more burnley type players.
Bielsa wanted nothing to do with the first team, at all, he was happy for the club to just drop

We know they're not good enough to do that consistently. Just think it's a bit off from Tarkowski to be landing the blame all on them. Our defending has left a lot to be desired too.
It has yeah, I agree. I just wonder what they do for attacking training, because they don’t seem to have a clue going forwards.

Yup I never wanted Marco Silva to leave. We signed Richy under him and now look at Fulham beat us to a pulp using their B team. His tactics are clearly better Dyche is just another hyped English manager our “fans” were calling for and he’s nothing short of trash
I take it you missed how bad it got under Silva by the end of his reign, I mean his last game was our worst Derby defeat since 1982

It has yeah, I agree. I just wonder what they do for attacking training, because they don’t seem to have a clue going forwards.

Don't think Dyche has ever been renowned for his attacking play. Think we've just got to remember that the likes of McNeil and Gray aren't brilliant players. Hence them being regular starters in an attack that struggles so much to score goals.

Leicester winning today and us only drawing means that it's the first day that I thought me might actually drop

Either Leicester or Leeds in 18th have been our best chance of escape for a while now
Leeds are the ones giving me hope now. Comparing the way both teams are playing and both run-ins I think we are more than capable of getting two points more than them, or one more and overturning the goal difference. They have four very tough games to finish and right now look the the team who could capitulate entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back