Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A decent point at Palace isn't actually much good because of the horror show against Fulham last week. The problem we have now is that in all our games apart from Bournemouth at home on the last day we are the underdog.

This team is going to find it so difficult to win any of the away games so we are now looking at top 4 chasing Newcastle as being our big hope for 3 points.

this thread makes me angry and feel
sick at the same time.

i can’t believe we’re down our fans so not deserve this

Beating Newcastle & Bournemouth at home, and avoiding defeat away at Leicester should be enough to keep us up. Pick up points in any other games big bonuses.

Not over yet, predicted Leicester winning today, but good to see Leeds & Forest failing to pick up any points.
I've got us winning those 2 games and winning at Wolves... Hopefully it happens 🙏

Yes, but I know which problem is easier to fix and which problem I would rather we have, and it isn’t the one we’ve got.

We have a worse goal difference than Leeds and Leicester. And Leeds have conceded 13 in their last 3.

Our inability to score will relegate us.
All opinions isn't it
Leeds don't look like solving much defensively to me anyway.
There inability to do so will relegate them

The hope a few weeks ago was that Palace would find some form, beat Leicester, Southampton and Leeds for us, then just hope we could grab something from our own trip there, and that's what happened. I know the Leicester result has gone against us but I don't understand the degree of gloom now.
For me it’s more that we need to win at least one game and that means scoring goals…..32 games played, 24 goals scored -22 GD, it hardly gives people a reason to be optimistic does it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back