Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Leicester beat Leeds, I'd say 2 wins and 2 draws would surely be enough.

Got the feeling Leeds will turn over Spurs on final day if they make it a one off type bearpit atmosphere at Elland Road. So get a few draws and that would take them up to 34 points.

Can't see them getting to 36 points now.

Only trouble here is looks like the two wins will have to come at Goodison and that is a big ask really with just three to play.

I am happy with the point. The way we played away to United and at home to Fulham. I thought we would get nothing today. I have been saying for a while I didn’t fancy our chances in a straight shoot out with Leicester. Leeds dropping like a stone is the chance we have to stay up. We have players coming back that we desperately need and a fit DCL. We need our best squad for the 6 cup finals we have to come if we are going to survive. I think it definitely goes to the last day now and one of Leeds or Everton drop.
I wouldn't hand Leicester a free pass out of it. They have it all to do.

If we get Coleman and Onana back in to rejoin the returning Doucoure we can get Dyche's early results we got with him.

Bottom three on GD, but the results were pretty good for us over the last two days:
article-0-1A2B262D00000578-818_636x382.jpg

We have a good chance with doucoure and Onana back in the squad since they are what’s holding the team together.

Again our fan base ruined the club shouts for lampard were the worst in the history of the club and I called it in earlier posts that we were going to slowly drown under Dyche.

Not to mention the fans feeing sympathy for another hyped fraud manager lampard after he left this crosses the line and surely we deserve relegation. Not sure what’s with the obsession of English managers. Look at the top of the table I don’t see any there. Delusional fans.
I’ve seen some garbage written on here, and I post most of it, but that’s right up there.

Blaming the fans. 😄😄

I can see a draw between Leeds and Leicester.

If we get a win two nights later against Newcastle I think we'll finish ahead of both of them.

I just don't see where the goals or points are coming from at this point sadly. Even if the likes of Leicester and Forest and Leeds loose every game left I don't see us taking advantage of it. We are absolutely wretched all over the shop. As hard as it is to take, we as a club objectively deserve to go down.🥺

Five game form puts us in the bottom three, as it does for the other two teams. Writing looks to be on the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back