Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if you want Everton to stay up you all should get me to the game. Only been to two games this season and won them both. Pretty good since we have only won 6. I feel with players coming back we could get and stay above Leeds but I just can’t see it hope we can somehow pull it off.

I feel better than I did last week. Basically Saints are down bar a very unlikely run of results. Basically it is 2 from us, Forest, Leeds and Leicester with little to choose between the sides, form and strength of schedule.
You cant say that mate. We did second best this weekend out of all the teams you mentioned there, but the Death Cult says we have to take a draw away from home as a defeat and a sign of certain relegation...because we dropped into the bottom 3 on GD...but having closed the gap on Leeds and stretched it on Forest.

Whaa Whaa Whaa Whaa!!!!!!

I still think we stay up because of how garbage Leeds are. If they were playing Palace today, they'd have got battered.

I can see a draw between Leeds and Leicester.

If we get a win two nights later against Newcastle I think we'll finish ahead of both of them.
I love your positivity Dave. Form would suggest wins for Leicester and Newcastle but you manage to find a way to see a positive for Everton. As I said last week, I think a point to Palace, a loss to Toon, and a win against Leicester and I think you guys have a chance of doing it. I thnk Saints and Forest will be joined by either Leeds or Everton in the Championship. With a bit of luck u guys will do it

Mixed feelings.

I would have taken a point before today's game and would have snatched your hand off when we went down to 10 men.

However, I get the feeling that along with Leeds we are the team with the worst form at the moment.

With Leeds and Leicester and Southampton and Bournemouth playing each other, it could be a pivotal week. Last season beating Newcastle at home and Leicester away kept us up. Those are our next two fixtures. Hopefully we can get another six points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back