Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I just saw Arteta and Lescott spot each other and share a hug at the Etihad.

A sad reminder of the team spirit and performances we used to enjoy from the best Moyes sides, showing how far we’ve fallen.

We playing again tonight?

We need City to win and Arsenal docked 70 points
Brighton to beat Forest 18-0
West Ham to be losing 5-0 to the rs by half time but to win 6-5
Chelsea to beat Brentford cos we all feel sorry for Frank

If all of the above happens, we have a 13% more chance of avoiding relegation tonight but that increases to a 36% probability after 6 minutes of our game tomorrow.

Oh and anyone with the surname starting with the letter L scores for Forest, that's double points as you know.

If all of the above happens, we have a 13% more chance of avoiding relegation tonight but that increases to a 36% probability after 6 minutes of our game tomorrow.

Oh and anyone with the surname starting with the letter L scores for Forest, that's double points as you know.
Cool, I'll treat myself to a beer then

Everton managed to assemble the worst football team in the premier (with a lot of money ) and then got the worst manager in the first 3 divisions (Lampard), after firing Benitez( a guy that won some titles and did not to badly with the crap assembled). Now after waiting to long to fire Lampard (at least 6 month) Everton will play champioship football next season!

I think it’s more accurate to say Everton spent a lot of money just to finish 12th with Ancelotti a few years ago. Everton stopped spending ‘a lot’ of money about three years ago, which is a life time ago in the Premier League.

It’s daft to say we’ve spent 500 million to get relegated or whatever, when most of the assets bought are long gone, and we’ve been operating with a relegation budget for approaching three years.

<heads to the bookies>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back