Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have struggled without a striker and our squad aswel. Villa squad is miles better than ours . Attacking options off the bench every week
Everton managed to assemble the worst football team in the premier (with a lot of money ) and then got the worst manager in the first 3 divisions (Lampard), after firing Benitez( a guy that won some titles and did not to badly with the crap assembled). Now after waiting to long to fire Lampard (at least 6 month) Everton will play champioship football next season!

Everton managed to assemble the worst football team in the premier (with a lot of money ) and then got the worst manager in the first 3 divisions (Lampard), after firing Benitez( a guy that won some titles and did not to badly with the crap assembled). Now after waiting to long to fire Lampard (at least 6 month) Everton will play champioship football next seaso
benitez didn’t do to badly ? your joking aren’t you

If Bournemouth lose their next two matches at Southampton and home to Leeds they are right back in the mud. Their last four are:
Chelsea h
Palace a
Man U h
Us at Goodison.

I will be wanting them to beat Leeds on Sunday but a Leeds win won’t be disastrous if Bournemouth fail to beat Southampton tomorrow, they’ll be sucked right back in the mix.

If Bournemouth lose their next two matches at Southampton and home to Leeds they are right back in the mud. Their last four are:
Chelsea h
Palace a
Man U h
Us at Goodison.

I will be wanting them to beat Leeds on Sunday but a Leeds win won’t be disastrous if Bournemouth fail to beat Southampton tomorrow, they’ll be sucked right back in the mix.
Tiring isn’t it !!

I think our best bet is that Bournemouth are home and dry before we meet them last game of the season.

However I do agree with you that if they lose the next two they could be in the mire again. They have terrible goal difference too. I do expect them to get points against Soton and Leeds though.

We need Forest to lose tonight. On balance I would prefer a Soton loss to Bournemouth too.

Much rests on Goodson tomorrow

Tiring isn’t it !!

I think our best bet is that Bournemouth are home and dry before we meet them last game of the season.

However I do agree with you that if they lose the next two they could be in the mire again. They have terrible goal difference too. I do expect them to get points against Soton and Leeds though.

We need Forest to lose tonight. On balance I would prefer a Soton loss to Bournemouth too.

Much rests on Goodson tomorrow
As others have said, we can (and will) do all the permutations but at the end of the day, we have to start winning some football matches.

Everton managed to assemble the worst football team in the premier (with a lot of money ) and then got the worst manager in the first 3 divisions (Lampard), after firing Benitez( a guy that won some titles and did not to badly with the crap assembled). Now after waiting to long to fire Lampard (at least 6 month) Everton will play champioship football next season!

Some achievement isn't it. Its almost like you went to your worst enemy here's the keys to the club. Do as much damage as you can and run it abysmally.
You'd never believe some made these decisions without wanting to purposely fail.

It also means we get two days more to prepare for the Newcastle game than Leicester got for Leeds.

Swings and roundabouts.
No, not quite.

It's related to your opponent - we have 1 more day to prepare for the Newcastle game than Newcastle.

It's different form a whole 2 days that Leicester have over us for our clash.

As others have said, we can (and will) do all the permutations but at the end of the day, we have to start winning some football matches.
This is so true, I'm really not bothered what the others are doing, we all have a difficult run in.
If we play like we did a few weeks ago before Onana, Doucore and Coleman departed the first 11 we stay up, if we play like we did against Fulham, and Palace to be fair we go down and can have no complaints about it.
The lifelines we've been lobbed must be running short now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back