Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The most frustration past of this whole situation for me is how easy it actually is to get out of it all.

2-3 extra wins at any stage of the season and we would be fine right now.

Look at Villa when Emery came in, they are 5th now! the league is terrible.

So many frustrating losses this season.

Many on here were opposed to Emery when he was linked with us.

The most frustration past of this whole situation for me is how easy it actually is to get out of it all.

They always had a better squad. No surprise at all that they have picked up. I would have swapped their squad for ours in a heartbeat. Saying that i dont think there is a squad that i wouldnt. Its an upgrade straight away as every other squad has had a striker or two to select for a start

No they weren't. A lot rate him but he got the PSG job when we got Ronk. Got the Arsenal job when we got Silva. Higher profile club's.

Arguably could've got him after Carlo...but pretty sure the cracks were showing in the club by then.

Not sure that is true. At least when it was to replace Koeman. He was the smart choice and had just beaten the Kopites in a European final.

It was the first big mistake Moshiri made and the start of our “premier league experience” requirement.

No they weren't. A lot rate him but he got the PSG job when we got Ronk. Got the Arsenal job when we got Silva. Higher profile club's.

Arguably could've got him after Carlo...but pretty sure the cracks were showing in the club by then.

When did I say nobody rated him ?

One person who I won’t name even referred to him as a “Hollywood manager”.

People were opposed to him because of his time at Arsenal, following the logic that we needed a “proven” PL manager. It’s all there in the vaults.

Not sure that is true. At least when it was to replace Koeman. He was the smart choice and had just beaten the Kopites in a European final.

It was the first big mistake Moshiri made and the start of our “premier league experience” requirement.

He was who I wanted after Martinez got sacked as he'd just won the Europa League against Liverpool but then when PSG expressed interest we never had a chance.

Tbf, I don't think many were calling for him post-Arsenal though.

That is true but it's the same for everyone at the bottom, that's why we're all down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back