Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'd give for a Sinestera or whatever his name is for us, or a Jack Harrison. Don't even know anything about either of them but I know they're head and shoulders better than the likes of Iwobi and Gray.
Everyone else's players always look better! Sinisterra is great on his day but is a sick note and will no doubt be out again after going off yesterday. Harrison is a 1 in 6 player-again great on his day but that's not very often. At least you can defend.

What I'd give for a Sinestera or whatever his name is for us, or a Jack Harrison. Don't even know anything about either of them but I know they're head and shoulders better than the likes of Iwobi and Gray.

This is the current Everton scouting model in a nutshell. Know nowt about a player, be he has to be better than what we have got. How else did we get Iwobi and any number of other players?

Your fixtures look very tough till the last one, but you're capable of scraping the odd 1 nil here and there, which we're just not able to.
Mate, we feel the same as you and I’m sure Forest fans feel the same as us.

We’re all utter gash, none of us can see where the next win will come from. All of us could lose or win a portion of our remaining games.

It is literally the toss of a coin.

I've priced in wins for both Forest and Southampton tonight. The only way we are getting out of this is by winning some football matches.

Oh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back