Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll lose tonight, lose against Leicester yet you'll still have some on here claiming we can beat Brighton and City, and that the Bournemouth game is a guaranteed three points on the final day.

We're not good enough; we don't have any goals in us; our midfielders don't even threaten to score; we have no full backs capable of assisting attacking play; we're going down.
Morning mate :coffee:

Bad feeling about this Forest-Brighton game with Brighton coming off the back of a heartbreaker and extra time at Wembley

Forest aren’t as bad as people are making out. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they got something from that game. They beat Liverpool at home so could easily see off Brighton.

We would never be in this position with Ancelotti. Players would come her just to be coached by him. If we believe that players were refusing to sign for us in January, no doubt it would have been different with Carlo.

Lampard, The Board, Thelwell, FSW are all way ahead of Ancelotti. He walked away to coach a team that won the Champions League +++ I don't begrudge him that.
No Moshiri ?

I think it's a 4 way tie at the moment for who's the worst to be honest. We're as bad as anyone at the mo.
What I'd give for a Sinestera or whatever his name is for us, or a Jack Harrison. Don't even know anything about either of them but I know they're head and shoulders better than the likes of Iwobi and Gray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back