Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev actually said we were down even if we beat Fulham lol
I think that’s fair enough - I expect 0 from Brighton and city which would have left us on 32 going into Wolves which I think we will also lose. So 32 going into the final game. If Leicester and Forest win tomorrow we would go down I think even with a Fulham win under those circumstances

Last edited:
Fulham is the real killer mate. As I said at the time, that was the game we had to win. Had we done so, we would almost be safe now. It was a spectcular error.
Not 100% about that I still think we’d have been at the mercy of other teams results

A couple of defeats against Brighton and City would still have left us staring down the barrel with the ‘wrong’ set of results elsewhere.

Have we ever gone into what will be the final 2 weeks of the season, with not one team even being officially relegated yet, there is normally one or even 2 that were gone a while before as far as i think

Weirdly I think we go unbeaten until the end of the season.

Win a Brighton and Wolves then home to Bournemouth.

I think the timing of the City game given that Arsenal play away to Newcastle and drop points, will mean Pep will rotate and we will draw.

Just a feeling or that dodgy takeaway backfiring.

UTB
Winning at Brighton? What drugs do you take. Watching Crapersson against Mitoma will be like watching Tyson vs Leon Spinks. It will be 4:0 to Brighton.

Not 100% about that I still think we’d have been at the mercy of other teams results

A couple of defeats against Brighton and City would still have left us staring down the barrel with the ‘wrong’ set of results elsewhere.
Wasn't just the result though, it was a home game and the performance was just shocking, we needed something that day imo.

I think 4 points will keep us up, probabilistically. I don't see Leeds and Forest getting more than 3 points.
I think we lose to Brighton and City, no bother.

I actually think we lose to Wolves as well but get a point there and we are on 30. Which is the same points that Forest and Leicester are on now. That’s 85% down in my eyes.

I think its all over.Everton will struggle to get more than 30 points. They will loose against Brighton, City and Wolves and arent favourite against Bournemouth. A well deserved relegation and hopefully a clear out.
This, unfortunately, is the most likely outcome

I think its all over.Everton will struggle to get more than 30 points. They will loose against Brighton, City and Wolves and arent favourite against Bournemouth. A well deserved relegation and hopefully a clear out.
I dont know. There were signs v Leicester that were good. We could get something from Wolves and Bournemouth but yes we are poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back