Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weirdly I think we go unbeaten until the end of the season.

Win a Brighton and Wolves then home to Bournemouth.

I think the timing of the City game given that Arsenal play away to Newcastle and drop points, will mean Pep will rotate and we will draw.

Just a feeling or that dodgy takeaway backfiring.

UTB
Now look folks, this scenario is highly unlikely.
But not impossible. Weirder things have happened.
And, why not us?

Enjoy it while you can mate before we get pumped by Brighton and Forest stick a couple past Southampton and reduce that GD to 1 :pint2:
I’m not expecting Forest to win (or nor easily anyway). Why do people forget thattheyb
are also rubbish??
And why is Brighton a fire gone conclusion? Are they better than us? Yes. Does football work that way? No. The better team sometimes loses

No one has any idea how the final rounds of results are going to go. At this stage in the season with all the different pressures (and in some cases lack of pressure), there’s going to be loads of random results popping up. The range of possibilities is way too broad to have any conviction around the outcome.

I’m not expecting Forest to win (or nor easily anyway). Why do people forget thattheyb
are also rubbish??
And why is Brighton a fire gone conclusion? Are they better than us? Yes. Does football work that way? No. The better team sometimes loses
I agree mate, anything can happen. We are all terrible teams.

I wasn’t being serious in my post, was a bit sarcastic given all the doom and gloom.

Worst case results tomorrow for us obviously are Leicester and Forest wins and us to get stuffed. I’d be extremely surprised if all 3 of those happen.

In fact I may stick a tenner on it to soften to blow should it happen.

I mean you’re right I said not beating Fulham or Leicester (after losing to Fulham) would send us down, and they will.

It’s just a draw tomorrow with a Forest/Leicester win will send us down quicker.
So why are you here saying not beating Brighton means we’re down if we’ve already lost two games that sent us down. Are we going to start next season in League 2 if we lose to Brighton as well?

We’re not down yet, we probably have an equal chance of staying up as Leicester and Forest and slightly better than Leeds and Southampton. Luckily there are five crap teams this year.

I agree mate, anything can happen. We are all terrible teams.

I wasn’t being serious in my post, was a bit sarcastic given all the doom and gloom.

Worst case results tomorrow for us obviously are Leicester and Forest wins and us to get stuffed. I’d be extremely surprised if all 3 of those happen.

In fact I may stick a tenner on it to soften to blow should it happen.
Haha

so difficult to tell with all the defeatism in here!

Really no point in predicting this run in. If things went to form all the time there'd be no bookmakers and no gambling.

The 3 rivals have I think 11 games left between them, no way can anyone predict the outcome of them, if you think you can then put your house on it.
There will be twists and shocks 100% nailed on, it's who produces those shocks that is key.
Speaking for my team, yes we're crap, but also frustrating. A few times this season they've looked like top 6 material and all on here including me have wondered how we can't play like that every week.

We are as capable as anyone to stay up, and arguably have the easiest run in. If we can't get 6 or 7 points from 12 we deserve to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back