Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
😂

I think Leeds will get a win in the last 2, not sure they will get 2 though... Just got a really good feeling we are going to beat Wolves.

I`m praying Leeds, Forest and Leicester lose which will see us safe without the agony of the last day.
Personally I think we will win…. Leicester and Forest will both lose (relegating Leicester) and Leeds may scrape a point.

Leaving it still to the last day but meaning that both Leeds and Forest have to win and we get beat for the worst case scenario to be realised.

Leeds beating West Ham is the only worry I have.

Leicester will get nothing at Newcastle; Forest will get nothing against Arsenal.

If Leeds dont beat West Ham I'd see them as heavy favourites to go down with Leicester.
A West Ham win tonight would be preferable to turn Sunday into an exhibition for celebratory fans to enjoy. No way Leeds would take the points in that scenario.

Where did I suggest it did... but no football results affects Everton's fortune till Saturday afternoon.

So who gives a toss on a Thursday.
Switch off till Thursday then rather than telling other posters what they should and shouldn`t be doing. If we want to discuss now we will!

FYI only 43 hours to kick off 😂

1684436043558.png

Madness this.

I’m sat watching this Newcastle game working out how it is good for Everton.

Newcastle can clinch CL with a win here and against Leicester
Newcastle win means Brighton remain only a point ahead of Spurs in race for a EL spot, who face Toney-less Brentford on Saturday.

Spurs face Leeds last game.

I need a lie down lol

Madness this.

Newcastle win means Brighton remain only a point ahead of Spurs in race for a EL spot, who face Toney-less Brentford on Saturday.

I need a lie down lol
Get West Ham game on a different screen then you add in how the Leeds and Leicester games will also pan out….

Madness this.

I need a lie down lol
Ha, I did pretty much the same calculations earlier.

The West Ham game is simpler: need them to qualify to keep their interest in this season alive, morale up, and some competition for places for the final. Get knocked out and I fear they mail in the next two games.

Ha, I did pretty much the same calculations earlier.

The West Ham game is simpler: need them to qualify to keep their interest in this season alive, morale up, and some competition for places for the final. Get knocked out and I fear they mail in the next two games.

Win, and last home game before the final, big crowd push and support and lots of players fighting for a space.

Can only be good. They need some miracle to go down, so they’ll be on the beach if it doesn’t go well tonight.

….that was sounding good until you said; ‘football people like Thelwell’. He needs to go, leaving us without an effective striker for TWO windows clearly illustrates he’s not a ‘football person’, indeed he describes himself as a Line Manager. We need a DoF who knows his footballers.
which is why another 'football' person in dan rice was hired the other day, Thelwell has clearly been hired to perform a systematic role but we are only just getting the people in place now for that to happen. Would be silly in my opinion to rip it up and start again before we see if it can work.

I want every advantage we can in this. Piss take again with the fixture schedules. 1.30 ko west ham on sunday after them playing tonight. Even earlier than the usual ko times on a sunday. Brighton had the same other week. Game brought forward at forest after the late ko semi final on sunday.

Madness this.

I need a lie down lol

But we don’t want Newcastle to be certain of top 4 before they play Leicester - which a Liverpool defeat to Aston Villa would ensure!

But we don’t want Newcastle to be certain of top 4 before they play Leicester - which a Liverpool defeat to Aston Villa would ensure!
JESUS H CHRIST!!!! Chelsea had Frankfurt in the 98 CWC three days after Vialli turned Bolton over to keep us up... do you really think Newcastle are going to just bend over for sodding Leicester in their home finale?

Even if they did I'm sure Leicester would screw it up in some way. They're crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.