Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much all players who agreed to that will also have a relegation release clause inserted into deal at same time. Gana had one at 8m when Villa went down in 2016 of course so that was a bargain for this club to pick up an at the time 15-20m rated player for half his market value.
Yes, i can understand a relegation clause that you can be released for a set fee - that makes total sense. But not that your wages will be dropped, who in their right mind would sign that? If the 2 are linked in some way i still dont see how it gives a player more motivation to fight to keep a club up.

With Arsenal I don't get why they just ignore Tierney. Started the odd game and benched again.

If this club wants to become serious he'd be a superb signing. Mid 20s, good one on one defender and can actually get to byline and cross unlike Myko.

Newcastle interested in him though so shows where the club are in the pecking order these days I'm afraid.

Attitude and training apparently.

With Arsenal I don't get why they just ignore Tierney. Started the odd game and benched again.

If this club wants to become serious he'd be a superb signing. Mid 20s, good one on one defender and can actually get to byline and cross unlike Myko.

Newcastle interested in him though so shows where the club are in the pecking order these days I'm afraid.

Maybe just something to do with this?

Be interested to see how many Bournemouth fans sing going down next week.

If we can't beat them then we deserve everything really. Solanke must be due a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back