Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Winning or drawing isn’t great

Losing would be good but doesn’t look like they will
Loss would allow us to potentially limp over the line with a draw yeah but surely we should be approaching Bournemouth as a must win as even in that scenario it’s out of our hands still.

Draw here for Forest pretty much makes the Palace game a must win for them

Loss would allow us to potentially limp over the line with a draw yeah but surely we should be approaching Bournemouth as a must win as even in that scenario it’s out of our hands still.

Draw here for Forest pretty much makes the Palace game a must win for them
We have so little going for us that a win may well be beyond us

No I don’t think Forest need more than a draw against Palace if they draw here

You seeing us and Leeds winning our last 3 combined?

I can’t see it

but them winning does?
I think we are in big trouble matty. I see us going in to the final day in the bottom 3 and I think by not winning today we have handed massive impetus to our rivals.

I think the game was given away today when we were on top and should have capitalised. Far too often doucoure gave the ball away and broke down attacks or long shots were taken in very low percentage situations like gueye left footed from 40 yards. We needed to score when on top at that point and then it all very quickly went wrong.

It's not in our hands anymore and I fully expect one of the two below us to go ahead of us before next week. I would imagine Leeds.

No point in us speculating here, we won’t know where we really stand until 10pm Monday night. If Leeds and Leicester don’t win and we know a win against Bournemouth keeps us up. Anything else other than that and we’re gonna drive ourselves mad in thinking about it.

With Arsenal I don't get why they just ignore Tierney. Started the odd game and benched again.

If this club wants to become serious he'd be a superb signing. Mid 20s, good one on one defender and can actually get to byline and cross unlike Myko.

Newcastle interested in him though so shows where the club are in the pecking order these days I'm afraid.

I think we are in big trouble matty. I see us going in to the final day in the bottom 3 and I think by not winning today we have handed massive impetus to our rivals.

I think the game was given away today when we were on top and should have capitalised. Far too often doucoure gave the ball away and broke down attacks or long shots were taken in very low percentage situations like gueye left footed from 40 yards. We needed to score when on top at that point and then it all very quickly went wrong.

It's not in our hands anymore and I fully expect one of the two below us to go ahead of us before next week. I would imagine Leeds.

we will know “if” any come tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back