Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
….I really don’t get this ‘on the beach’ suggestion. Professional footballers want to play in games that matter, Bournemouth will be looking forward to Goodison because they’re in the spotlight.

Saying that, the game is more important to us & if we can get a goal or two ahead it could be enough.
For me, I’m always weary of teams with nothing to play for.
They’re usually less erratic, more composed and play without fear.

We need to make next week as uncomfortable for them as possible.

….I really don’t get this ‘on the beach’ suggestion. Professional footballers want to play in games that matter, Bournemouth will be looking forward to Goodison because they’re in the spotlight.

Saying that, the game is more important to us & if we can get a goal or two ahead it could be enough.

I agree to be fair, and you see with Wolves and West Ham today, nobody can say they werent putting in proper effort.

Managers, players etc want to win.

But I think there is a small % you can get when a sides season has finished in my view. Its small percentage but a significant one.

We couldnt have asked for an easier game. If we need to win to stay up, it's as good a game as we could have asked for. I wouldn't swap our game for West Ham or Spurs.

Yeah looking at the standings now in the cold aftermath of the Leeds defeat I actually think we are in no stronger a position than we were this morning.

West ham may have been influenced by the home crowd to put on a performance today but no such guarantees as the away team next weekend

We are still bang in trouble and on a knife edge

Stop it, just stop it.

I agree to be fair, and you see with Wolves and West Ham today, nobody can say they werent putting in proper effort.

Managers, players etc want to win.

But I think there is a small % you can get when a sides season has finished in my view. Its small percentage but a significant one.

We couldnt have asked for an easier game. If we need to win to stay up, it's as good a game as we could have asked for. I wouldn't swap our game for West Ham or Spurs.

i agree with some mate - but we’ve not been exactly barca at home have we?

we’re all huff and puff. dyche ( if. )
we get the chance to sunday needs to do something different as we look not capable of scoring at home. no dcl is a blow

After (some) euphoria with that West Ham result the reality is the table there's still too many permutations to be safe yet. As with today will be worried tomorrow that Leicester go and get something but I can't see anything other than a Newcastle win. Even so still 3 point gap they have a better GD we simply have to
turn up against Bournemouth no slip ups.

Nevertheless... Thank You Davey Moyes!

We still love you and it looks like you still love us!

i agree with some mate - but we’ve not been exactly barca at home have we?

we’re all huff and puff. dyche ( if. )
we get the chance to sunday needs to do something different as we look not capable of scoring at home. no dcl is a blow

No we havent, but we have beaten poorer teams.

Footballs a funny game, but we are big favourites.

IMG_3566.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back