Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloody hell it isn’t “all in our heads” as some on here claim, we really are hated lol

I mean we've been giving it the big time to everyone because 'we're massive' when we're really not that massive anymore, what do you expect?

Same as any other of the old clubs when they get relegated - everyone was hating on Newcastle, West Ham, etc., when they got relegated.

I mean we've been giving it the big time to everyone because 'we're massive' when we're really not that massive anymore, what do you expect?

Same as any other of the old clubs when they get relegated - everyone was hating on Newcastle, West Ham, etc., when they got relegated.
Yeah, it's not that we're particularly hated anymore than other clubs of our size.

It's just people love to see big clubs relegated.

Fair enough. I know I do.

I listened to the Wolves match Saturday while I was putting my bedding plants in, had to turn off at the 89th minute as I was getting too stressed, Nice surprise when I looked at the result about 10 past 5 though.
I turned it off at 96 minutes and went round all day thinking we'd lost. I found out the good news when I came on here and read the match thread. Then went straight back to watch the rest. :D

Had a peak at the Bourmouth forum, apparently they've been experimenting over the last few weeks and messing about with formations, their fans aren't confident and been saying mentally some have switched off, also saying they will only bring a couple of hundred away fans.

Had a peak at the Bourmouth forum, apparently they've been experimenting over the last few weeks and messing about with formations, their fans aren't confident and been saying mentally some have switched off, also saying they will only bring a couple of hundred away fans.
kin tory scumbags, need to smash the suburban rats

It does take that one specific permutation (Leicester win, we draw) off the table but losing one permutation isn’t the end of the world. It certainly doesn’t make it as good a result as Leicester seemed to think it was.

To look at it another way, our result on Saturday has taken the draw off the table for either of them on Sunday so it has turned out to be an important point.
You're right.

Thought after Leeds result, draw could be enough.

Didn't see Leicester getting anything last night + would essentially be between us + Leeds.

Just think without striker + full backs, draw is more likely than win + would've given us bit of safety net.

This assumes Leicester + Leeds win, not guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back