Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So which games has he had our team taking an all out attacking play to win the game ?
All out Attacking and sitting behind the ball hoping for a 0-0 are two completely different things. But I would say we have took the game to most teams we have played. Not managed to sustain it for the whole games but from where we were when Lampard left after the games in January and where we are now is definitely an improvement.

Well yeah.

They probably back themselves against West Ham at home more than Newcastle away. And now they can stay up even if we manage a draw against Bournemouth.

I’m not saying his logic isn’t flawed, but that was his logic.
It only works if one assumes Everton are incapable of saving themselves - and they subsequently don't.

It's genius.

Id like to thank all those in the board who thought Everton would be just fine selling our best striker, after escaping relegation by 4 points the previous may and creating this diarrhoea of a season for all blues ,and then on top of that demonising it’s own fans at every opportunity , you charlatans should have your resignations ready by 630pm Sunday night whatever our fate , because if we do stay up it it won’t be because of our “revered “ board.

Id like to thank all those in the board who thought Everton would be just fine selling our best striker, after escaping relegation by 4 points the previous may and creating this diarrhoea of a season for all blues ,and then on top of that demonising it’s own fans at every opportunity , you charlatans should have your resignations ready by 630pm Sunday night whatever our fate , because if we do stay up it it won’t be because of our “revered “ board.
I'm fairly sure they'll have the press release ready to excoriate the minority that burn Goodison to the ground in the event of the drop. They'll have lots of material to work with...

Imperative people simply take their sorrow home or express their anger peacefully and with dignity lest we play into the hands of the mendacious opportunists running the club into the Championship.

You know this lot don't do it the easy way. Therefore I might for the first time in a long time, swerve it altogether. I'll know just by the atmosphere, if you can here car horns honking and loud cheers from my neighbours I know we will be playing Championship Football next season.

Aye if someone reminds me tomorrow I’ll write one.

nice.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back