Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we win on Sunday, but if you had to place money on one of two results, being an Everton win, or a Leicester win, what do you guys think is more likely?

Also, Bournemouth win and they could finish 13th. It’s about another 4 million in prize money, that’s huge for Bournemouth. I was almost hoping they had nothing to play for and may field a weak team. Now, I’m like no, they won’t, they have a lot of money to play for.

Not sure which games we have sat back and defended for a 0-0...... under Lampard absolutely. Swear if he was some young foreign coach that come in with a big reputation that people would be praising how he has turned around some of the players and how much he has improved us.

So which games has he had our team taking an all out attacking play to win the game ?

Also, Bournemouth win and they could finish 13th. It’s about another 4 million in prize money, that’s huge for Bournemouth. I was almost hoping they had nothing to play for and may field a weak team. Now, I’m like no, they won’t, they have a lot of money to play for.

Apparently they've been starting different teams for the last 3 weeks? I can't name one player, so I don't have a clue if this is true

But regardless, they should start a decent team anyway as it's not fair on the other two teams really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back