Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread seems to be bubbling up nicely in readiness for the Sunday crescendo ;)

By the time Sunday is here, the forum will be like this...

B.gif

I’m a bit behind on this thread, but I heard a clip of Dean Smith on the radio this morning, something along the lines of

“I make no apologies for the way we played today. The pressure is now on Everton to go and get a win at the weekend”

Basically, we now can’t play for a draw against Bournemouth, and he’s happy with that, that’s exactly what his goal was in yesterday’s game.
There’s also a degree of pressure on his own team because this genius plan of his only works if they also win.

Interesting stories that have surfaced that give me positivity:

Bournemouth are safe and may play fringe players

Bournemouth fans hate Leeds

Leicester fans believe West Ham is and always will be their bogey side

Both sets of fans think we won't drop points at home
Hope your fist point is true, because we'll be playing fringe players too.

I know everyone seems to be peeing their pants about Leicester, but I'm weirdly confident they won't win on Sunday. I'm more worried about the Leeds game, not because Leeds are any good but because Spurs are absolutely terrible at the moment.

There is a conspiracy theorist deep inside me that thinks our punishment for breaking the financial rules was already designated at a secret meeting where the League cabal were all dressed in hoods around a pentangle and a few drugged virgins. The punishment handed to 'member Moshiri' was to have the Everton fans suffer this relegation stress for 3 seasons. Lets hope the third one is at least in the Prem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back