Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still baffled by Leicesters tactics looking for a point last night.
If they won they would be in the driving seat a draw or loss and they would still need to win this weekend regardless.
I’m a bit behind on this thread, but I heard a clip of Dean Smith on the radio this morning, something along the lines of

“I make no apologies for the way we played today. The pressure is now on Everton to go and get a win at the weekend”

Basically, we now can’t play for a draw against Bournemouth, and he’s happy with that, that’s exactly what his goal was in yesterday’s game.

If we cant beat a Bournemouth team on its holidays we deserve to go down.
We ARE down...you and the other feller @nsno-chris told us so two months ago.

Cant you two just wait until 6.30pm Sunday and post after that. Leave this thread for Evertonians with the cajones to carry on supporting our great club.

We ARE down...you and the other feller @nsno-chris told us so two months ago.

Cant you two just wait until 6.30pm Sunday and post after that. Leave this thread for Evertonians with the cajones to carry on supporting our great club.
Will still be on my way home from Goodison at 6.30 David.

Some of us never stopped supporting these cowards.

Get behind the team. They're doing their best for the fans.
I'm completely behind the team. I just know that their "best" is contemptibly inadequate and they are doing it for themselves - not the fans. Which is perfectly fine if they stick together as a team. But any notion that they do it for "us" is laughably naive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back