Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m a bit behind on this thread, but I heard a clip of Dean Smith on the radio this morning, something along the lines of

“I make no apologies for the way we played today. The pressure is now on Everton to go and get a win at the weekend”

Basically, we now can’t play for a draw against Bournemouth, and he’s happy with that, that’s exactly what his goal was in yesterday’s game.
OR that's his spin after the event.

Brilliant! I managed to give my ticket away for Sunday and so won't have to go. It will be a unique experience for me if I log on to GOT while a game is going on. It must be terrible or do some enjoy it? I may skip it altogether and switch on a news channel after fuĺl time. Then quickly switch off again until news of a take over hits the headlines.
My technique is Google pl fixtures at half time if we’re ahead come on here if we’re losing wait till 90 minutes to check again

Their was no intent from them, of course im happy about it but i would of been raging if i was a Leicester fan watching that.
They didnt even try to press Newcastle or get on the ball.
First goal in their game will be key you would think. If Leicester go a goal up they will just sit tight like they did for 80 minutes yesterday.

Reactions: JLW
My heads hurting with it all, keep thinking oh if only we'd beat Wolves away or Leicester away, just drew with Leicester at home, or beat Fulham at home or not conceded in 95th minute against Wolves to lose.

It's doing my head in
That’s normal mate, and am sure Southampton, Leeds and Leicester fans are all doing the same but you could also say, “if only Keane doesn’t score worldy v Spurs, if only Simms doesn’t equalise against Chelsea, if only Mina doesn’t score in the 382nd minute of injury time at the weekend” etc.

The biggest what if comes from off the field matters, namely leaving a dire manager in charge for way too long, and two horrendous transfer windows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back