Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My final prediction is that tomorrow will be semi climactic. Leicester will go down by 2 goals relatively early which will taken them out of the running.

Everton and Leeds will take 1-goal leads late into their respective games. Everton will give up a tying goal to Bournemouth which creates some drama for 15 minutes. Leeds can’t get to a 3 goal lead in that time and Everton and Bournemouth play to a tie with neither team scoring again.

Everton and Leeds end up tied at 34 points, with Everton staying up on goal differential. Leicester finishes at 31 points in 19th place.

In the end Everton chokes and also stays up, which sounds appropriate for this season. I don’t believe Everton is one of the 3 worst clubs in the PL, but they’re also bad— and there will be no glory in how they manage to stay up.
I think Leeds will be winning 2-1 for a lot of their game. Either draw 2-2 or finish 2-1. Several Londoners will fail to make their train home.

Leicester will canter to 0-0 at half time. Then Maddison will put a new crater on the moon with his customary penalty. Then Wham will score, 0-1. The crowd will leave, booing. Vardy will do that face he does.

Meanwhile Everton win 2-1 thanks to Ellis Simms cameo last minute breakaway, proving that even tho we'd have stayed up with a draw, we won it just to sure.

I think Leeds will be winning 2-1 for a lot of their game. Either draw 2-2 or finish 2-1. Several Londoners will fail to make their train home.

Leicester will canter to 0-0 at half time. Then Maddison will put a new crater on the moon with his customary penalty. Then Wham will score, 0-1. The crowd will leave, booing. Vardy will do that face he does.

Meanwhile Everton win 2-1 thanks to Ellis Simms cameo last minute breakaway, proving that even tho we'd have stayed up with a draw, we won it just to sure.
This is definitely gonna happen by the way

Can I have a mullet and a pickup truck instead? I can see myself shouting "roll tide" and telling Canadians to f off home
Hahaha yeah sure why not. Are there many Canadians in Alabama? Mind you, I spose your too busy with family events to notice outsiders

rocky-rocky2.gif
I felt a tear rolling down my cheek then 😂.

Reactions: JLW

Heard a rumour it's 532 with either Garner or Iwobi wing back. If it's Garner Iwobi goes up top with Gray if it's Iwobi Maupay goes up top with Gray and Garner dropped

Status
Not open for further replies.