Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the fans of Bournemouth, Southampton and Leeds are feeling the chances of their team surviving is bleak, that their manager is rubbish, they signed wrong/poor players, the club owners are foolish etc...

Such feelings are normal when you feel everything that can go wrong is going wrong, but regardless, only 3 teams can get relegated, so there is always a chance it will be someone else.
Such a good point.

Frankly we were once just a few minutes away from relegation and we, the fans, somehow for the players over the line.

I remember Wimbledon. I remember Coventry.

We will stay up. We must.

Apologies if this has already been posted, but the atheletic's prediction on bottom of the table

538_predictions_relegation.png
That’s based on our dire current form but we’ve sacked our manager to arrest our current form. Teams that are in the bottom 3 at this stage don’t necessarily go down. Half the season is still to be played.

That’s based on our dire current form but we’ve sacked our manager to arrest our current form. Teams that are in the bottom 3 at this stage don’t necessarily go down. Half the season is still to be played.
This is true

But we have certainly not made it easy on ourselves gifting 3 points to Wolves and Southampton in our crib

Of those teams in the bottom half, by my calculations we only play TWO of them, TWO, at Goodison the remainder of the season

The board has got to go. Bielsa gave us a glimmer of hope and rebuilding the team top down. Instead we chose to continue the trash that we have been collecting for years and we will pay for it 10 folds. Moshiri you’re trash

Status
Not open for further replies.