Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 21 games last year.
Record quite close fingers crossed for a decent bounce - unlike Franks

Untitled-1.webp

Great result today against a team Top of the table who had only lost once all season before today. Still think we need to win 6 more games to stay up out of 17 games remaining.
Bit of a shame for us that Wolves and Leicester both won because it would have kept us out the relegation zone

If West Ham and Leeds get beat it's been a very good weekend.

I still think those two plus B'mouth and S'ton are relegation candidates along with us.

We need to see keep a win away from around 14th and 15th with Liverpool up next.

After today Leicester and Wolves aren't going down that's for sure. Both signed well in final third whereas for all endless signings Bournemouth and Southampton don't so they'll be right down there in last weeks of May.

Forest-Leeds tomorrow so that's a big one for a winner of that game. Could see Marsch getting sacked if they lose that as they have Man. United twice in next week.

Need to get something at the swamp next up imo as don't think just relying on home form will be enough this year. There's far less margin for error than 12 months ago but obviously an amazing three points to get the Dyche era up and running.

How manay wins keeps us up by the way?

Some before today were saying 7, so another 6 wins?

Seems a bit low to me given that there's no teams Norwich and Watford around this season like last who get marooned.

Dyche today showed how to hold on to a lead. We was 1 0 up against both wolves and Southampton. I don’t think Dyche would have lost them games. Still lots of points to play for just hope we can somehow manage to get safe.

How manay wins keeps us up by the way?

Some before today were saying 7, so another 6 wins?

Seems a bit low to me given that there's no teams Norwich and Watford around this season like last who get marooned.
It's usually 10 on average under the 20 team format, for the team that ends up in 17th.

After today Leicester and Wolves aren't going down that's for sure. Both signed well in final third whereas for all endless signings Bournemouth and Southampton don't so they'll be right down there in last weeks of May.

Forest-Leeds tomorrow so that's a big one for a winner of that game. Could see Marsch getting sacked if they lose that as they have Man. United twice in next week.

Need to get something at the swamp next up imo as don't think just relying on home form will be enough this year. There's far less margin for error than 12 months ago but obviously an amazing three points to get the Dyche era up and running.
I dont know so much.

They're only 3 and 2 points ahead of us, respectively.

Yes, they bought players, but that's no guarantee of anything..as our shocking signings last season underlines.

It really isn’t. Leeds were seven points above the drop zone when we appointed Lampard and they nearly went down.

Three and two points respectively is nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back