Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relatively optimistic we can finish above the 2 sides currently below us - Saints and Bournemouth

Then it gets a lot more tricky. There is no other team that is particularly poor. But if we flip that on it's head, we need to outperform only one side above us. It's achievable

That's it for me mate. And theres 6 or 7 in it. Maybe one of them has the sort of collapse we had.

I am relatively optimistic we can finish above the 2 sides currently below us - Saints and Bournemouth

Then it gets a lot more tricky. There is no other team that is particularly poor.

I agree, normally there is one of the promoted teams that goes on a losing run and drops like a stone. I think Fulham are nearly safe, so I would probably say Forest but anyone up to and including Palace in 12th could still get sucked in.

Southampton starting to drift.
Next week is a free hit (after todays surprise 3 points), but the next two home games are must wins for us.
Yep. If we get that atmosphere and our noses in front in games at GP we could maybe win another 6 alone there.

After Forest Leeds have two games on the trot Vs Utd then play us, Leeds are the first target we have to reel them in and better them.

Casemeiro suspended for both is huge as Utd look bang average without him.

Can sadly see Leeds nicking the home fixture against them.

All in all I'm not too worried mind - I have faith in Dyche to bring us back up even if we did drop.

We're still favs to drop thanks to that Tory shyster dropping too many points to relegation rivals.

Fans like you who support Kenwright deserve relegation. Tory like Boris Johnson lover type behaviour from you.
I think we will be safe, with room to spare. If Dyche can beat that team to beat Arsenal we will be fine. Ok it may be the beer talking but heh!

Southampton starting to drift.
Next week is a free hit (after todays surprise 3 points), but the next two home games are must wins for us.

Natives are getting restless there to.

He had a go at the fans after the game to - big mistake.

Likely their board will be in a vacuum there in terms of a decision, they dropped a fair bit of money by their standards in the last month.

Hopefully the bad news cycle moves on from us now to the likes of our rivals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back