Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm about to get my Saturdays back... I'm not doing this next season into the championship, I had a whole season last season being drained and grumpy. It's happening again, I'm done and numb to it

Don't think a year or two in the championship would be a terrible thing, might get a winning mentality back into the club..as long as its only a year or two

Don't think a year or two in the championship would be a terrible thing, might get a winning mentality back into the club..as long as its only a year or two
In theory it could be turned into a positive, in reality there's always the risk you could do a Leeds or Forest and end up in the second tier for an entire generation.

everybody at the club (fans notwithstanding) deserves relegation, unfortunately it is only the fans that will feel it’s effects
There will be a lot of lower level employees that will get the boot. Cleaners, catering staff, etc will find themselves on the dole. If fans drop off then the shops/food outlets nearby will see reduced sales. Relegation impacts a lot of people unfortunately but barely makes a dent in those actually responsible

Convinced we are gone. And the club has sat on it's hands and let it happen.
Ah i dunno we still have decent talent in the squad and theres 18 matches left alot can still happen, i think its the manager is the problem in the short term need someone to come in and start getting more out of the players, but we are deep in it thats for sure

Shameful day for our great club. A day of infamy really. For decades I’ve been telling my Australian niece how great our support is and how we Everton fans are usually like a 12th man at Goodison. I took her today for her first Everton game and she wasn’t impressed, to say the least.

Having said that, the fans have every right to be annoyed.

It’s sad because when we got behind the players towards the end of last season we were winning almost every game.
Agreed.

Can’t quite believe what I was seeing today from the fans.

Is that really going to make the players play better and save our club from relegation and administration?

Status
Not open for further replies.