Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is probably a bigger day for Leicester and Forest than for us. Realistically we have a fixture we are expected to lose, those two need to pick up points from their games. If either lose tomorrow they are probably looking at 33-34 points max with the games they have remaining.

This is why I think we just about survive. Our remaining fixtures are preferable.

Not saying we'll get anything against City but we play them in-between the 2 legs of their Madrid game. Can't ask for more than that.

Good morning.

My predictions for tomorrow;

Fulham 1 1 Leicester

Brighton 3 1 everton

Forest 0 2 saints

Can't see us getting the points required.

…no, not at all. i agree Lampard was a very poor choice, I doubted him as a coach after just a few games but he’s a decent, honourable bloke.

We’ve had lots of poor managers, add Lampard to the list but Benitez was unique for causing disruption OFF the pitch as well as being useless on it. He divided fans, he caused conflict between staff at FF, he caused conflict in the dressing room pitting player against player and he drove a wall between factions on the Board.

Lampard is a poor coach but Benitez was the worst managerial appointment in my life, I have no doubt about that.
I'd have benitez as the worst appointment, not much in it between them though.

As for the honourable bloke stuff, he speaks well in pressers (in his own interest), he's not just fought in World War 2 on the front line. He's a tory gimp who's ego would happily see us relegated

City will go full strength, full bore from the start with the aim of winning the game in 30 mins then taking off key players at half time. They can’t gamble on the PL to try and solidify the CL, could end up with neither.

Still, it’s 11v11 (assuming Holgate doesn’t play), nothing is impossible.

Still dont get all the talk of us fans that wanted benitez to fail and ahoukd have been given more time. Fact is he made the club toxic forced alot of players out of the club, did not listen or want talk from the dof in brands like the rondon deal . He was given a chance any fan of this club at the end of his time here that norwich game i think was a disgrace, he was another manager who should have left before it went that bad like we did with lampard.

…no, not at all. i agree Lampard was a very poor choice, I doubted him as a coach after just a few games but he’s a decent, honourable bloke.

We’ve had lots of poor managers, add Lampard to the list but Benitez was unique for causing disruption OFF the pitch as well as being useless on it. He divided fans, he caused conflict between staff at FF, he caused conflict in the dressing room pitting player against player and he drove a wall between factions on the Board.

Lampard is a poor coach but Benitez was the worst managerial appointment in my life, I have no doubt about that.
mad how he does that everywhere he goes , like what does he get out of that apart from making the job harder for himself , i can understand if the players are crap but he pulled the same stunts at inter and real

Glad with the newcastle result hopefully get a reaction from them next week. Really hope the lads can grab a result for coleman tomorow then next week i want to see them fight for the whole game. Is two tough games is all about getting points whatever we can come out with

Important game, this. West Ham have had a long season with Europe and will for sure rest a lot of players if they are mathematically safe by Leeds / Leicester.

mad how he does that everywhere he goes , like what does he get out of that apart from making the job harder for himself , i can understand if the players are crap but he pulled the same stunts at inter and real

….interesting insight from Carragher is that he thrives on conflict and has a massive ego. Control freak I understand. Everton had players lined up that window Bobble says Benitez blocked to do his own thing.

i know Carragher and Gerrard brought Houlier into the dressing room at Istanbul to join in the celebrations of the ECL win & Benitez went mad. He did not want to share success with anybody. He was disliked by many of those who worked at the Reds.

Status
Not open for further replies.