Relegation 2022/23

Are Everton going to stay in the Premier League?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester - narrative/expectation all season has been they're too good to go down, and will put together some results. I shared their fan forum before they played us and they all seemed very confident they'd stay up.

Now is the first time I think it's switched - the expectation is they could down given their next 2 fixtures. That expectation can sometimes relieve some pressure. They're not expected to get a result from their next two. That can be dangerous...

That's pretty harsh, I would have loved have had the season they are having depsite that result.

Instead it's a second season in a row of dicing with relegation and it bites you eventually if you keep that up.

Anyone who doesn't look at the way Brighton are run and doesn't think that it's demonstrably better than how Everton are ran is utterly clueless

We got a miracle of a result yesterday no doubt, but the future looks much brighter for them than it does for us right now, regardless of whether we manage to stay up or not

Their business model is one we should be taking notes on, rather than us acting like they aren't all that because we got a wacky unforeseen result against them

Leicester - narrative/expectation all season has been they're too good to go down, and will put together some results. I shared their fan forum before they played us and they all seemed very confident they'd stay up.

Now is the first time I think it's switched - the expectation is they could down given their next 2 fixtures. That expectation can sometimes relieve some pressure. They're not expected to get a result from their next two. That can be dangerous...

Hopefully because no one expects us to get anything against City we treat it as a free hit and maybe get something from it

We can't ask for better final two games.

Both teams would have been confirmed safe by then and hopefully they take the gas off.
Hopefully the players don't think like that and expect an easy win. They need to keep playing with fire and passion like the last 2 away games, we could unfortuantely be back in the relegation zone come next weekend and the pressure will still be on us.
We could also not get any further points and still survive.

COYB!!

Whereas we're expected to get a result from our last two.

Put your money where your mouth is 57. Let’s see you try to fudge these numbers
Mr 57 to you mate.

Gave it my best shot. A big loss to Man City screwed us over on goal difference. But scraped a point vs wolves to send us into the final game full of hope.

Attachments

• 835F07B8-1C43-4C2C-B83B-537AA6251A01.jpeg
    835F07B8-1C43-4C2C-B83B-537AA6251A01.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 94
Will be another few twists before end of season. Leeds and Leicester may not win another game or could pull off a shock like we did last night. Depends what the likes of WH have to play for if they play their part. Forest next 2 tricky 2. Say another 2 or 3 points be enough going into last day

And we'll still get people screaming for him to be replaced if he keeps us up.
And why shouldn’t they? Lampard pulled a couple of results together as well last season to keep us up and we kept him on and look how that went, a run of 1 win in what? 11/12 games.

Dyche has just been on a run of 1 win in 11 games which is a run as poor as Benitez and Lampard.

I read somewhere that Madison is out of their next game, suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.