Relegation 23/24 Thread

I’d love the PL to bin that daft 2 point discount for cooperation after the way Forest have embarrassed themselves with both the appeal and yesterday’s hysteria.
And I’d love the members of the IC sign off their appeal decision with the four points reinstated, that they all support Luton 😄

So they are not accusing Attwell of bias but are merely concerned about the perception of bias that they themselves have entirely created. Tying themselves in Notts.

To summarise:

1st post = Knee jerk, egotistical, child-like response cooked up by megalomaniac ex referee who fled the continent, egged on by a volatile and doubt upset owner.

2nd post = massively transparent arse covering to the most embarrassing degree I have ever seen, written, double checked and proof read by 3 different partners in a law firm.

“No no no. We weren’t calling you corrupt. We know you aren’t corrupt. We love you. We were really worried someone else would call you corrupt if you made a purely accidental mistake, which we really know you never ever make, but we think you might have made 3 here and possibly deliberately. Not suggesting the club a ref supports makes any difference at all, but we thing the club a ref supports should be the defining factor on the games he/she is assigned.”

Not sure which post I love the most.

100%, if we win one more it's over. If Luton don't win this weekend and we assume City beats Forest, they would then have to go 6 for 6 combined in their remaining matches.
Fancy wolves and city to win this weekend. We obviously have to hope nothing goes wrong totally this weekend in all games from our P.O.V. though. Otherwise that Luton match could turn into what Sky have attempted it to be, by putting it live on the Friday night.