Relegation 23/24 Thread

You really would hope if we are looking safe, someone with half a brain would be advising the club and its creditors not to go into admin until next years fixture list comes out.

If Luton win 3 in a row and we are 4 points behind going into Arsenal then we should go bust spectacularly during the warm up.
I think we should go into administration the second we get 9 points clear ( if we get that far)

Starting to wish we didn't have this game in hand, it could really hurt us after a Positive result on Sunday.
Last thing we need is a stuffing at home before Brentford come to town.

We do this then I want Dyche doing a full lap in his Tracky.

Our club's very existence relies on our remaining home games. Not just our status as a top-flight club, but our very existence. Our players, after years of struggling, simply do not have the confidence (or the quality, for that matter), to win away at the Emirates on the final day. So we must have accrued enough points before the final day to guarantee our safety.

We as fans must be the twelfth man that we were during the now legendary Palace game under Frank.

Can people stop pointing out the fact that we regularly draw the Goodison derby please?

I’m not superstitious by any means, but it’s not worth tempting fate.

*crosses fingers, spits on floor, throws salt over left shoulder and volleys black cat.
The whole thing feels scripted now - my money’s on an absolute joke of a VAR decision giving RS a 104th minute winner. Any complaints from us will just result in endless clips of ashley young’s misdemeanours from sunday

Forrest be pushing for a replay next. Same happened to a club in Greece who the Forrest owner had some involvement with. Lost a game due to poor decisions and managed to get the game replayed.
Yes but he's a Greek billionaire so probably had some clout over there. Over here he's just another rich overseas owner of a "small" club © Richard Masters

Forrest be pushing for a replay next. Same happened to a club in Greece who the Forrest owner had some involvement with. Lost a game due to poor decisions and managed to get the game replayed.
We would be replaying half the season or more, if we asked for a replay based on dodgy decisions against us lol

Can people stop pointing out the fact that we regularly draw the Goodison derby please?

I’m not superstitious by any means, but it’s not worth tempting fate.

*crosses fingers, spits on floor, throws salt over left shoulder and volleys black cat.
I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so out of context either for quite a few of them seasons there wasn't that much between the two teams its a bit different to now when they're trying to win the league and we're trying to stay up!

I wouldn't mind if it wasn't so out of context either for quite a few of them seasons there wasn't that much between the two teams its a bit different to now when they're trying to win the league and we're trying to stay up!

Drew with them the season they won the league with 99 points, also the following season when they were champions, and also last season when we were in a relegation battle.