Relegation 23/24 Thread

We're in a good position thanks to those two wins and, as Tyler famously said whilst doing comms for the Wimbledon game, we "can see salvation"

However, we're not quite over the line yet, so it's reasonable not to let some complacency creep in just because we think we're safe

We need bear pit Goodison once again on Saturday, and for Sheffield United too

It can all be mathematically done and dusted by close of business on Saturday if Luton lose and we pick up the win

Let's focus on doing everything we can do as a fan base to get the players over the line and not start acting like we've already done it

I know some on here are just desperate to be too cool for school and have a pop at folks who aren't as 100% as bullish as they are about the relegation situation, but there's nothing wrong with taking a more sober view on this issue

It's perfectly possible to be both reasonably confident of us finishing the job whilst still also being a bit pensive because we know it isn't over yet and that there's still a little bit of a push needed
I know the very idea of nuance is baffling to some of you, but can you at least effing TRY?

It's probably the first time in 3 seasons people feel relaxed, there is nothing wrong with that. People are probably bored of the mental gymnastics too

Fans won't make a difference now anyway, we're 8 points clear of the 3rd worst team in the league who are still that since teams have had deductions. They are not going to get 9 points more than Everton in 4 games

I hope forest go down after the way they threatened to sue Everton, then calling them cheats for breaching psr, then for having the cheek to appeal a very soft 4 point deduction for breaching psr and after all the crying for not getting 3 penalties at goodison last week none were obvious penalties to me, no one was hacked down in the box and final straw is accusing referees of bias against forest, like who cares for forest, nothing club spend years in the lower leagues before clough.