Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we're going to fail to relegate someone?

lol

I'll be disappointed if we don't win; but if we don't I really won't be despondent...in fact, if we do lose we'll help place the PL in a very awkward position if Forest get handed back some points and keep ahead of Luton after they just got out of the relegation zone.

Win-win.

lol

I'll be disappointed if we don't win; but if we don't I really won't be despondent...in fact, if we do lose we'll help place the PL in a very awkward position if Forest get handed back some points and keep ahead of Luton after they just got out of the relegation zone.

Win-win.

Yeah I think I'm more up for the drama

Yeah I think I'm more up for the drama
If Forest get 2 points back in the next few days and then Luton beat us, Luton will be still in the relegation zone on GD.

The embarrassment of it all for the PL will be delicious, especially if those two handed back points prove crucial on the final day.

It's really important we carry on this good run. I think 14th is up for grabs. If we can beat Luton, we'd be a point behind Palace who have Utd at home. I can see Palace drawing their next 2 and losing last game against Villa. If we can beat Luton and Sheffiled Utd and try and keep the score down against Arsenal, we could definitely finish 14th.

Doesn't sound like much, finishing 16th, 15th or 14th but it's a potential 6m more in the coffers and that could be the difference in getting a player in.

It's really important we carry on this good run. I think 14th is up for grabs. If we can beat Luton, we'd be a point behind Palace who have Utd at home. I can see Palace drawing their next 2 and losing last game against Villa. If we can beat Luton and Sheffiled Utd and try and keep the score down against Arsenal, we could definitely finish 14th.

Doesn't sound like much, finishing 16th, 15th or 14th but it's a potential 6m more in the coffers and that could be the difference in getting a player in.
This. I'm not bothered about any other club.

You're right, even a place or two could equal a loan fee for a player next season.

If Forest get 2 points back in the next few days and then Luton beat us, Luton will be still in the relegation zone on GD.

The embarrassment of it all for the PL will be delicious, especially if those two handed back points prove crucial on the final day.
What will be even more farcical is it they stay up by 0.5 of a point.
It's been predicted both of us may not get a full point back. Us especially as we are arguing over one of two points that totalled a one point deduction.

Status
Not open for further replies.