Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're consistently being 'unlucky' and coming up against 'unbelievable goalkeeping' then maybe we're just crap and have nobody who can put the ball in the net?

3 games, all lost, against teams we need to be picking up points against. It isn't good enough and will see us sink.
Picking up points away at villa is a tough ask...not many team at the bottom will manage that. We have just too many players missing to properly judge the team and the season.

The only positive I can take right now is that if you add McNeil, Harrison and one of DCL or Beto up front to what's been put out first three games we have probably got 4 points now, the finishing has been laughable. Our line up can at least significantly improve, Nunes aside (and he might be off) that was all Wolves have and it wasn't very good either.

But at the same time it's not important how much room you have to improve, Wolves got three points, Fulham got three points. We are in a horrible spiral and something needs to spark this team to life.

Wow thats two winnable games at home with absolutely nothing. Not even a goal.
I thought we'd have 3 maybe 4 points by now with tougher fixtures coming.
sh!ts hit the fan after 3 games.
Love you Everton. Love you.

Picking up points away at villa is a tough ask...not many team at the bottom will manage that. We have just too many players missing to properly judge the team and the season.
We haven't even scored a goal yet.

We should have a squad capable of dealing with a few injuries with the money that was spent.

I'm judging that we're bottom of the league after 3 games (yes, even below Luton), haven't been able to score a goal and haven't even played any actual hard games yet.

We're in deep trouble, there's no question about it.

Down by Easter unless we address midfield creativity and full back play as well as CF. Branthwaite is better than Keane and Chermiti looks like he has some potential if I am going to try to offer a glimmer of hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back