Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forest have played all the crap teams at home. There are no home bankers left for them. They should be ok but as Dyche likes to say it will be hard yards

Forest have played all the crap teams at home. There are no home bankers left for them. They should be ok but as Dyche likes to say it will be hard yards

Think they'll go on a bounce when the next manager comes in. If Cooper survives he must win next week. Home to Bournemouth so obviously much tougher than a month back given the respective forms.

They do have an Everton look about them from last season. Awoniyi upfront is as important as DCL is really.

Think they'll go on a bounce when the next manager comes in. If Cooper survives he must win next week. Home to Bournemouth so obviously much tougher than a month back given the respective forms.

They do have an Everton look about them from last season. Awoniyi upfront is as important as DCL is really.
Cooper has similarities to Dyche. He needs his focal point Awoniyi back. I don’t think they are as well organised as us and we are seeing again what a difference it makes having a decent keeper. Navas did great for them second half of last season

Cooper has similarities to Dyche. He needs his focal point Awoniyi back. I don’t think they are as well organised as us and we are seeing again what a difference it makes having a decent keeper. Navas did great for them second half of last season
think massive difference is he keeps changing the team does not kno his best team keeps changing the defence and mid. Squad is to big and cant see him keeping the squad happy whatever they say

think massive difference is he keeps changing the team does not kno his best team keeps changing the defence and mid. Squad is to big and cant see him keeping the squad happy whatever they say
Yes great point. Advantage is they have the depth to ride out a few injuries but can make selection harder and team spirit not as good

We need to keep ploughing on, and be at least 9 points clear of relegation just in case. I know that sounds impossible but if it is a low year and 32 points comes 18th we would need 51. On current points per game we would get 54.

We need to keep ploughing on, and be at least 9 points clear of relegation just in case. I know that sounds impossible but if it is a low year and 32 points comes 18th we would need 51. On current points per game we would get 54.
You are factoring in an additional 9 point administration drop. If that happens in January we are toast. Our best players will be sold and we won’t have the means of accruing anything like 50 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.