Relegation 23/24 Thread

Can you post 5 posters saying that for reference. Thanks.
Numerous posters saying the bottom 3 were the worst ever and would be way adrift and could all possibly beat Derby's low points record. For reference the bottom 3 at Christmas have all been relegated once in the last 15 or so years. 1 of them usually gets out of it, which I think may be Luton.

Numerous posters saying the bottom 3 were the worst ever and would be way adrift and could all possibly beat Derby's low points record. For reference the bottom 3 at Christmas have all been relegated once in the last 15 or so years. 1 of them usually gets out of it, which I think may be Luton.

and someone else will go in ( not us ) 🤞

you think luton are guna do this till may?

i will wear a liverpool top of that happens

Very very few said they would get under 20. All 3 teams? I'd love to see all these posts
30 points was mentioned a bit. And it still likely.. definitely for 2 of them anyway.

Barring Burnley beating Liverpool, I reckon they’re gone as well.
There's 20 games left and Burnley have been gradually getting less kamikaze as the season's gone on, so they could well get out of it. If us, Forest, Palace and maybe Brentford and Wolves don't pick up points it could be close.