Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a danger we start thinking this lot are better than the other dross sides at the bottom with us. On recent evidence we most certainly are not.

Dyche better have their heads in the game from now on in because no points are coming our way from that panel and we're a lousy, ill-disciplined and clueless looking team without Doucoure and Gueye to turn to...two players the clever people deride, btw.
Bet you're so 'kin' annoyed that the three below us lost as well. Hopefully it's spoiled your day.

We had a similar amount of possession to Wolves and a similar number of shots to them (10 to their 12), but they were incredibly clinical and we weren't.

Either way I won't berate our players and our manager given all that they continue to give for this club of ours. In net terms we have spent almost nothing on transfers during these last couple of years and we are missing Doucoure desperately. Despite all this we are still only 2 points behind Chelsea, presuming that the absurdly disproportionate points deduction is rescinded.

I can't get to Selhurst Park on 4th Jan, but I shall be cheering the lads on at Goodison on 14th Jan - until I'm hoarse.

Onwards and upwards.

If you'd offered us our current place when the points were deducted I dare say we all have would taken it happily.

Unlucky loss to Spurs, City being City and one bad loss for a tired outfit isn't the end of the world.

Some of you need your heads checked.

Always trying to deny reality..we don’t have 26 points…

But we have earned 26 points. Mid table form. Our current league position and points on the board is false.

I don’t understand why people are looking at the table and assuming that our form for the rest of the season is going to be relegation form.

Tough results last 3 games, but in context, after that demoralising defeat to United, on the back of that ridiculous punishment, if someone would have offered me 12 points then from such a tricky, congested set of fixtures in December, I'd have bitten their hand off.

Keep the faith Blues 👍 have a great New Year 🍻

Status
Not open for further replies.