Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
it’s not likely that scenario

and when they play city turn it’s ;)

It was a decent weekend for us Matty. We survive another week without doucoure/goals and are still within one or two points of our rivals. They will be disappointed this weekend. Maybe this period was their chance to get out ahead and start to create a gap? ....well they aren't taking it yet

I'd say put your head back on, but I know you might as well leave it off until the arsenal game is done 👍🙂

It was a decent weekend for us Matty. We survive another week without doucoure/goals and are still within one or two points of our rivals. They will be disappointed this weekend. Maybe this period was their chance to get out ahead and start to create a gap? ....well they aren't taking it yet

I'd say put your head back on, but I know you might as well leave it off until the arsenal game is done 👍🙂

lol lol

Wish we could go back to October when Wolves, Bournemouth and Luton all looked completely clueless and none of them could win a game.

Forest got Newcastle next weekend which is a winnable game for them given what they did up there on Boxing day. Dan Burn won't be fancying it against Elanga and Hudson Odoi.

Forest can’t be penalised next season. Thats the whole point of the new timetable, so that penalties are applied in the same season the charge is made. And also the reason why we could be the only club that will ever have 2 points deductions in the same season under these rules. If they did stick with these current rules, that could only ever happen to us, City and Chelsea as they still have historic charges pending.

Forest can still appeal though. So they get finish on say 40 points, -10 happens and they get relegated and lodge appeal, get four back and stay up on 34.

What a total farce if it all plays out like that!

Wish we could go back to October when Wolves, Bournemouth and Luton all looked completely clueless and none of them could win a game.

Forest got Newcastle next weekend which is a winnable game for them given what they did up there on Boxing day. Dan Burn won't be fancying it against Elanga and Hudson Odoi.
Are we ignoring that Forest are poop

We'll be fine. The home form has not been good but we've stopped the rot in terms of letting tight games slip away from us and we are finally starting to find a way when we go behind and also find a way without Doucoure in the team.

It's crap that City is our next game, but after that I think we'll rack up a few wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back