Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They've taken 7 points from Nuno's first 6 which isn't too bad so a reasonable bounce.

I did overrate them earlier this season and they badly need Awoniyi to stay fit. They'll probably finish on 36-38 points so in huge danger with a points deduction.
I think the bottom two are gone and the next five are all poop! All of them are capable of losing six on the bounce !!

Hopefully we get some points back, and things could always be worse. We could be Sheffield Wednesday. If we stay up and the rs lose the league, then I'll be happy enough.

Ive just noticed, not even sure its been said, that the Liverpool v Luton game has been rearanged to Wednesday 21st Feb at 7.30pm. 4 days before Liverpool play Chelsea in the final. but Luton's game from December at Bournemouth still has no date
This outstanding Luton game at Bournemouth is the one that worries me.
In the original fixture Luton took the lead but Bournemouth equalised and were well on top looking for a winner with 30 minutes to play then Lockyer collapsed.
If this game is played in April I would not be confident of Bournemouth’s attitude as they will be very safe by then.

In the original fixture Luton took the lead but Bournemouth equalised and were well on top looking for a winner with 30 minutes to play then Lockyer collapsed.
If this game is played in April I would not be confident of Bournemouth’s attitude as they will be very safe by then.
I did think a month ago when it still had no date are they keeping that Bournemouth/Luton game back till April on purpose. Almost like its a game that could keep Luton close to us, Get them out the bottom 3 etc. We off course wont know this minute how it all looks in April, if it ends up then

Always the way, those same people will be having sleepless nights over the mighty and imperious Luton Town.

I read somewhere that the Luton team oh Saturday cost less than £5m. For those of us that hate what Sky, dodgy billionaires and US hedge funds have done to the game surely its good for the game that a club can get up through the leagues like they've done?

Personally I think Bournemouth are still in the relegation scrap

it’s at luton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back