Relegation 23/24 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose will have to be a villa fan for the next 90 mins.
The life of an Evertonian. Supporting teams playing your relegation rivals. Becoming a far to regular thing

This is a point at best game for Luton, Villa really should be beating that 11 they've put out.

After that though Luton are playing Palace and have the re-arranged game at Bournemouth so that's where they'll be looking to get probably 4 points and make up some ground.

Problem with this is, based on dyches tactics, we'll still be playing dreadful to watch football even if we are winning in the championship. Can't wait to watch them spam mindless crosses for 90 minutes against Plymouth argyle
Well we'd almost certainly sack Dyche off if we went down.

I feel so annoyed id happily say yeah relegate us. Put me out of this yearly misery.
I watched loads of drone vids this morning on the stadium, but the reality of us on the pitch caught me up this afternoon.
I really really truelly wish i could not give a [Poor language removed] about this club

The draw vs Brighton was a killer really. 1-0 in injury time against 10 men. They got smashed by Fulham today. Win that game then it takes pressure off the bottle job players to score more than one of the fifteen chances today.

I think we need to finish at least 6 ahead of Luton, which is where we were after 90 minutes today.
Yes, i would say that to make certain. but when we are throwing points away in the last minute. while if they win one game with the likes of Luton knowing score. we wont win

A lot carried on last week like a point at Brighton even though we conceded in injury time was a good point - when it was not - everyone would have took the draw before hand, but we lost 2points no matter what some say. It makes it even worst this week, when we basically throw away 3

Basically these points lost these 2 games alone, cost be a huge cost to us

Yes, i would say that to make certain. but when we are throwing points away in the last minute. while if they win one game with the likes of Luton knowing score. we wont win

A lot carried on last week like a point at Brighton even though we conceded in injury time was a good point - when it was not - everyone would have took the draw before hand, but we lost 2points no matter what some say. It makes it even worst this week, when we basically throw away 3
Yep we really need to win a game asap, and ideally be well ahead of Luton before the 2nd deduction is announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.