Relegation 23/24 Thread

the club is crumbing to bits mate

they’re is no authority

dyche won’t be sacked sadly

this is the end
I know how you feel Matty, I feel depressed over this too, I don`t think there is an Evertonian that isn`t affected by what`s going on.

If we had a manager that decided to have a go at Arsenal, wanted to have a go at any team we face we`d all feel much more positive because we are going to have a go, if we go down then you can say we aren`t good enough but to concede to Arsenal to then carry on playing not to concede more shows Dyche doesn`t understand this club.

The tactics and everything against Arsenal is everything we have never been, we just laid down and played for a 1-0 defeat.

Dyche has made us Burnley MkII, he needs to go, we need a positive manager who will play possession football and get us on the front foot. Contrary to opinion we have good players, our 1st XI is good but we have a negative manager who plays for the draw instead of playing to win. These dinosaur managers are being weeded out of the game, that mentality is from a bygone era.

Hopefully the club wake up before it is too late..... look at it this way, if we are relegated Moshiri wil lose 10s if not 100s of millions from his sale price, he will protect that, besides it will be the club that pays that not him individually and the club banked £30m in the last window.

Whoever I say, you will say "he won`t come here".... so no point engaging in that debate.

I could say a guy from league 2 and you aill say, "he won`t come to Everton" and you`re also of the opinion Pep couldn`t do a better job with these players which is absolute wham, I`ve heard of the the Dyche defenders spew. Dyche is worse than Benitez, worse than Lampard and has to go...

Is the team better than when Dyche took over? No
Does the team show an identity? No
Does the team show a game plan? No
Has any individual player improved under Dyche? No
Does the manager play with heart, desire and fight? No

So why is everyone defending Dyche? He is worse than Benitez and Lampard...
Well it is the key question. Who are you possibly going to attract that will work under the current conditions. They will have no ability to invest in the squad so they would have to be able to extract more than Dyche can from this extremely limited bunch

I honestly think we can’t afford to sack and pay off Dyche and staff even if they wanted too. I think we are just going to need to get behind him

I know how you feel Matty, I feel depressed over this too, I don`t think there is an Evertonian that isn`t affected by what`s going on.

If we had a manager that decided to have a go at Arsenal, wanted to have a go at any team we face we`d all feel much more positive because we are going to have a go, if we go down then you can say we aren`t good enough but to concede to Arsenal to then carry on playing not to concede more shows Dyche doesn`t understand this club.

The tactics and everything against Arsenal is everything we have never been, we just laid down and played for a 1-0 defeat.

Dyche has made us Burnley MkII, he needs to go, we need a positive manager who will play possession football and get us on the front foot. Contrary to opinion we have good players, our 1st XI is good but we have a negative manager who plays for the draw instead of playing to win. These dinosaur managers are being weeded out of the game, that mentality is from a bygone era.

Hopefully the club wake up before it is too late..... look at it this way, if we are relegated Moshiri wil lose 10s if not 100s of millions from his sale price, he will protect that, besides it will be the club that pays that not him individually and the club banked £30m in the last window.

wont we be sold tho before/if we go down?

i gave dyche reasons but sunday showing no fight and trying to do f all i’ve had it with him

he needs to be sacked 10000 million %

but it just won’t happen for the bigger obvs reasons

we can’t win either way
Well it is the key question. Who are you possibly going to attract that will work under the current conditions. They will have no ability to invest in the squad so they would have to be able to extract more than Dyche can from this extremely limited bunch

I honestly think we can’t afford to sack and pay off Dyche and staff even if they wanted too. I think we are just going to need to get behind him

There is literally 100s of up and coming coaches or talented coaches that would take the job the size of Everton... I could name 20 of the most well known but within football and management agencies there are plenty held in very very high esteem by many clubs.

Di Zerbi wouldn`t come here but Brighton knew exactly who they were going after... his track record is Darfo Boario, Foggia, Palermo, Benevento, Sassoulo and Shakhtar Donetsk before Brighton picked him up.... plenty more like him out there.

we will be cut adrift soon

don’t think it matters now mate

think we’re starting to give up
Same as you but we have to go again i am as frustrated as anyone, have called out the manager ect but i expect a reaction now. Get this takeover done hopefully can start picking up points and then have a strong jan window.

There is literally 100s of up and coming coaches or talented coaches that would take the job the size of Everton... I could name 20 of the most well known but within football and management agencies there are plenty held in very very high esteem by many clubs.

Di Zerbi wouldn`t come here but Brighton knew exactly who they were going after... his track record is Darfo Boario, Foggia, Palermo, Benevento, Sassoulo and Shakhtar Donetsk before Brighton picked him up.... plenty more like him out there.
But you are not going to find a modern progressive coach that can work with our bunch

Hudson odoi just scored the type of goals gray used to score for us...I don't see anybody in our squad capable of scoring goals like that anymore...perhaps harrison, but not sure.

But you are not going to find a modern progressive coach that can work with our bunch
OK, lets agree to disagree, clearly you think Dyche ability means no-one could do better, I`m of the opinion that there are plenty that can.

Frankly I`m disgusted that any supposed Evertonian is happy with the manager that has shown nothing to show we are capable of any better and accept the Arsenal result... we may as well give up if we are accepting of that... didn`t even have a go!

NSNO eh Jonny?

OK, lets agree to disagree, clearly you think Dyche ability means no-one could do better, I`m of the opinion that there are plenty that can.

Frankly I`m disgusted that any supposed Evertonian is happy with the manager that has shown nothing to show we are capable of any better and accept the Arsenal result... we may as well give up if we are accepting of that... didn`t even have a go!

NSNO eh Jonny?

I am realistic to our current predicament. Sacking Dyche will cost money we don’t have. Dyche is a necessary evil as a stop gap until the off the field issues are properly addressed. I think he will keep us up again this season. But yes let’s agree to disagree rather than go around in circles