Relegation 23/24 Thread

I am realistic to our current predicament. Sacking Dyche will cost money we don’t have. Dyche is a necessary evil as a stop gap until the off the field issues are properly addressed. I think he will keep us up again this season. But yes let’s agree to disagree rather than go around in circles
That`s fine....

On the money side of things we made a profit of over £30m in the transfer window, there is money there to pay Dyche and his staff off with a year or so on his contract.

Moshiri will lose 10s if not 100s of millions off the price of this club if we go down, I think it would be naive to believe he wouldn`t protect that for the sake of 3 or 4 million....

FT 1-1

Burnley and Luton both have a game in hand....

1695069884491.png

FT 1-1

Burnley and Luton both have a game in hand....

View attachment 228200
Best possible results that...forest are not very good at the back...possibly weaker than last season but have good options going forward. Burnley are trying to play football the way kompany likes it, and whilst it worked in the championship, not sure that will work in the premierleague. Toothless up front, and very predictable...

Best possible results that...forest are not very good at the back...possibly weaker than last season but have good options going forward. Burnley are trying to play football the way kompany likes it, and whilst it worked in the championship, not sure that will work in the premierleague. Toothless up front, and very predictable...

But for a handball Lyle Foster would've had 3 in 3. At least he's out for their next 3 games with that red unless they appeal it. Their left winger was also excellent for a spell.

My hunch is Burnley will pick up enough points home and away against bottom half teams to have a good shot of staying up, bit like Bournemouth last season.

Well it is the key question. Who are you possibly going to attract that will work under the current conditions. They will have no ability to invest in the squad so they would have to be able to extract more than Dyche can from this extremely limited bunch

I honestly think we can’t afford to sack and pay off Dyche and staff even if they wanted too. I think we are just going to need to get behind him
We just had to take a loan from 777 to keep the lights on.