Relegation 23/24 Thread

1 point after a sixth of the season played lol and we still play Liverpool, Brighton, United, Spurs, Chelsea, Newcastle and City twice yet - that's very likely another 14 gamed where we don't take any victories. We'd need somehow 10-11 wins from 18 games to be in with a chance of staying up! Errrr!

That’s why it was crucial to pick the points up against Wolves and Fulham. I don’t think this team has a Brighton away win or a City away draw in them this season.

I would imagine most people would take losing to them if we win the two home games against Luton and B'mouth.

Thats said, a 3-0 surrender will certainly test people's patience.

I think we’re more likely to beat Liverpool 14-0 than we are to win both of those home games. Just can’t for the life of me see us taking maximum points from them, maybe 4 if we’re lucky. We probably need a result of some sort tonight.

I`m watching the Luton v Wolves game, Luton had some very good chances...

C`mon Wolves.

1695478810999.png

Luton have hit the post, unlucky not to be winning, Wolves have offered absolutely nothing...
We simply have to fold as a footballing institution if we finish within even 10-15 points of Luton Town. They ought to be breaking Premier League lowest goals scored and lowest number of points records this season. Obviously we will finish very close to them like, maybe even below 'em!