Relegation 23/24 Thread

I want the draw between Luton/Forest - but have that feeling Luton may win. Think i Prefer the way someone said it a few days ago in terms of result that match

Draw.
Forest.
Luton.

I want the draw between Luton/Forest - but have that feeling Luton may win. Think i Prefer the way someone said it a few days ago in terms of result that match

Draw.
Forest.
Luton.
Think it was me who listed it that way but tbh even if Luton win, that plus a possible points deduction on Monday would be a massive blow for Forest.

It’s an absolutely massive game for those two but from an Everton perspective there’s no right or wrong outcome really. Far less stress for us than Wednesday night.

Think it was me who listed it that way but tbh even if Luton win, that plus a possible points deduction on Monday would be a massive blow for Forest.

It’s an absolutely massive game for those two but from an Everton perspective there’s no right or wrong outcome really. Far less stress for us than Wednesday night.
Their fans will be terrified right about now lol Genuinely such a massive game.

Their fans will be terrified right about now lol Genuinely such a massive game.
And all while no one knows the actual points situation. The first game of the season for me when the madness of these late season proceedings becomes a massive factor. It makes a huge difference to today’s game for clubs to actually know where they stand.

And all while no one knows the actual points situation. The first game of the season for me when the madness of these late season proceedings becomes a massive factor. It makes a huge difference to today’s game for clubs to actually know where they stand.
It's all such a mess.

Like if Forest lose today and then get slapped with 6 points on Monday that is much better for us than Luton losing, it's ridiculous that these are actual situations in a professional sport.

So Luton v Forest today. Big relegation scrap with the result effecting a number of clubs at the wrong end of the table. Luton currently on 21 points and Notts Forest on 24 points, but it could actually be any number between 14 and 24 based on potential deductions. A great advertisement for the Premier League ;)